Salary: Salary range is commensurate with experience. This position is PT with the possibility of FT in the
future. Attendants needed seven days a week.
The Animal Attendant is responsible for maintaining a safe and sanitary facility for animals and people
and providing humane handling and care for all shelter animals. Assures all animals’ nutrition, housing
and basic medical needs are met on a daily basis. Assists the public when admitting and adopting
animals and promotes responsible pet ownership in conversations with customers. This is a front line
staff position that must maintain a pleasant, welcoming atmosphere that reflects professionalism and
commitment to support the work of fellow staff and volunteers.
- All employees must be at least 18 yrs. and have a valid driver’s license.
- Availability to work a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to manage heavy weight up to and sometimes exceeding 40 lbs.
- Prior shelter experience is recommended.
- Part time positions available.
Send cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com